• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bind Skills to Keyboard?

Would you get said mod?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
I was wondering if there was a mod or something (Spout or regular client) that could allow you to bind skills to your keyboard. Caster specs have a lot of skills they have to use and binding the skills you use takes up a large portion of your hotbar and is incredibly clunky.

So it would be great if there was a mod that let you bind to your keyboard (but didn't cast spells while typing)

If there is such a mod could someone link me to it?

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
Also I am wondering if it works for spout and is spout banned on this server? Bukkit says that spout is an optional dependency with heroes or something.

(heroes plugin page)

Relationships

Optional dependency
iConomy
Spout v1.0.5 [CB1060]

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
I have no idea what Spout is, but so long as you use mod loader before installing this you should have no .class conflicts.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
No mods will work with spout and I am pretty sure it is illegal on this server.

The graphical options that spout gives are taken from the Optifine mod, which was just banned from Herocraft for some of the options that cheaters choose to use.

EDIT: Well there ya go, Neo confirmed it below me.