• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BigguthDickuth's Guide application

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
  1. Minecraft IGN:BigguthDickuth
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone:16, pacific time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:About a year and half, though I started playing actively a little before dragongarde.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:I know I'm not little miss sunshine, but I would like to think I'm competent and could be a benefit to new players looking for help, and stopping from time to time to whitelist new players. I feel almost a sense of guilt that I don't donate to such a great server, but I still want to be able to give back. I think being a guide would be a good way to give back to this awesome and great community. Being the first person anyone applying for whitelist would see, I think I make a good role-model and representation for the server. I'm serious when I have to be.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I'm very knowledgeable of Herocraft, and I stay up to date with things. And of course, if there's anything I don't know theirs many people I can refer to.