• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bigger characters.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey so Im not sure if anyone has ever noticed Danda or Draconis with their bigger minecraft characters because of the hero-mod-pack but I think it would be cool if people could design and get characters like this too. Maybe a donor perk or something considering it doesn't add any advantage its just for looks because I have seen Draconis's custom skin and how he gets bigger when he wears armor and I personally think that looks really cool and gives a bit more of a rpg feel.

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2
Having a bigger character would definitely be a disadvantage in PvP. Even if you don't have a larger hitbox, it would still be easier to aim at someone with a bigger character

Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
I could see the be combined with upcoming races. Dwarves would have a smaller player model and say Orcs would have a larger. It would need balancing, but could make things much more interesting.
I wonder if the hitbox can be modified as well...