• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[bielpixel13] Application

• Thread starter Gabriel Toledano Feitosa
  • Start date
G

Gabriel Toledano Feitosa

Minecraft In-game name:bielpixel13
Location & Age: Brazil & 14 years
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
Referral(s)[Optional]: DomLuisIII
How did you hear about Herocraft?: by my friend, DomLuisIII
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Sim
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB11
Reason you should be accepted: I want to play in this server because i could test the Heroes Plugin in another server and i found it very good despite it being incomplete. That's why i'd like to play in the original server to test it completely

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name:bielpixel13
Location & Age: Brazil & 14 years
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
Referral(s)[Optional]: DomLuisIII
How did you hear about Herocraft?: by my friend, DomLuisIII
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Sim
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB11
Reason you should be accepted: I want to play in this server because i could test the Heroes Plugin in another server and i found it very good despite it being incomplete. That's why i'd like to play in the original server to test it completely
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1372086479,1372086420][/DOUBLEPOST]So, tell me why you are interested in testing the plugin.

G

Gabriel Toledano Feitosa

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1372086479,1372086420][/DOUBLEPOST]So, tell me why you are interested in testing the plugin.

I always liked RPGs and always looked around for maps, servers and mods that added that appearence to the game, but with no success. The first time i found one that worked was the Heroes Plugin. However, like 've said before in the server, the plugin was incomplete, there was only Tier 1 and no professions, that's why i'd like to test the complete plugin

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I always liked RPGs and always looked around for maps, servers and mods that added that appearence to the game, but with no success. The first time i found one that worked was the Heroes Plugin. However, like 've said before in the server, the plugin was incomplete, there was only Tier 1 and no professions, that's why i'd like to test the complete plugin
When you say "test" you make it sound like you want to test it for your own server or something of the sort.