• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bhai's Application

Bhai

Wood
In-Game Name: Bhai

Location and Age: United States; 18

Previous Bans: None

Referrals: None

Reason you should be accepted: PvP is really fun, and would be an even greater experience on your server, I'm a great merchant (Did a lot of merchanting in Runescape when I was younger), and am pretty good with redstone wiring.

How did you hear about HeroCraft?: I host a minecraft server for friends and saw your plugins while searching for a few.

Have you voted for HeroCraft?: No

Additional Info: I play an online FPS game called Wolfteam when I'm not playing minecraft. I also play tennis with my older brother on my spare time, and watch anime/read mangas. I have a PS3 and play many different games on there. I also host my own TeamSpeak Server for my clan members and people that play minecraft on my server.

pfdan

TNT
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Bhai

Wood
Okay.. Don't have access to my computer right now.. On my laptop.. will post pictures once I get home.

Bhai

Wood
In-game name: Bhai
Location & Age: Colorado, 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): myself
Reason you should be accepted: PvP is really fun, and would be an even greater experience on your server, I'm a merchant, and am pretty good with redstone wiring.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: From searching plugins on bukkit.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Nope.
Additional Info: I play an online FPS game called Wolfteam. I also play tennis with my older brother on my spare time, and watch anime/read mangas. I have a PS3 and play many different games on there. I'm muslim, born in Texas.

Attachments

• 2011-10-11_15.35.16.png
    2011-10-11_15.35.16.png
    444.4 KB · Views: 12