• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BFBC2 Funny Helicopter moments.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
So today I felt like playing some Battlefield BC 2 conquest and I was playing it on ps3. So I was playing it on Harvest Day map, and me and someone in my squad were in a heli me flying it, we were forced to land being shot at by a tank, and we landed on a side hill in the center section of the map. It exploded as soon as we hopped out, and on the other side of the hill was 3 enemy helis coming right at us, one tried to road kill me while the ones shot rockets, I doged the road kill trying one and pulled out my bazooka(the one that follows your cursor) while doging rockets and waited for it to come for another run at me, it went down to kill me quick so I got the shot off with it 2yrds infront me, and watched it explode with 1 guy dieing and the other person jumping out at the last second. Now the helicopter litterly flipped over my head and crashed but while that happened one of the other 2 landed, and in the smoke I saw the guy who jumped out running to it about 10 ft away and I had finished reloading and shot it right as the guy was getting in, and got the kill for him and the guy inside, but the last heli shot me the second I fired.

Then the next game on some other map I was in the small 2 person vehicle by myself going down a creek bed and right as I turned a bend a team tank was right in a collision course with me but it was going across it, and I wasnt it hardcore so we hit each other and both of our ps3s froze well at least mine did, and the screen showed the 2 vehicles inside each other, since we had been at top speeds.