• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BF3

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Getting BF3 tmw, Add me if my friend's list isn't full: GreekCrackShot is my XBL gt

I'm probably gonna suck the first few days, but I'll get the hang, I wasn't too bad at BFBC2, although that game got boring very quickly.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
After 500 tank kills, I now have a new favorite way to kill things. Jeep + C4 = Quadkill with dead tank on the side

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
I did get owned being a low level sniper against Rue and Pun in a tank =P Maybe I shouldnt have told them I was shooting at em. But I will def be a part of this. They need to make it so you can link multiple squads together, then it would make more of a difference.

Huffatron

Legacy Supporter 4
After 500 tank kills, I now have a new favorite way to kill things. Jeep + C4 = Quadkill with dead tank on the side

We used to do that on BC2 with atvs but what about my awesome tank kills by dropping mines out of your chopper

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
We used to do that on BC2 with atvs but what about my awesome tank kills by dropping mines out of your chopper

Lol random ways of playing this game make it so fun... I went 19 / 0 with mortees earlier... 4 tank killed and another 9 assists

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I was told I was tagged here lol...

I ended up... somehow getting BF3 for free, I asked for a refund for my purchase, and they gave it to me... but I'm still able to play... *shrug* I play on PC anyways tehe...

Kick some ass and take some names, guys <3

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I aborted my jet and had it crash into the enemy jet tagging along right behind me. As I was parachuting slowly down watching the collision and the planes falling to the ground I thought one thing: bad-fucking-ass

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
I was told I was tagged here lol...

I ended up... somehow getting BF3 for free, I asked for a refund for my purchase, and they gave it to me... but I'm still able to play... *shrug* I play on PC anyways tehe...

Kick some ass and take some names, guys <3

i tagged u earlier but I saw a different post with what I was asking about so I deleated it... sorry my bad :(

I aborted my jet and had it crash into the enemy jet tagging along right behind me. As I was parachuting slowly down watching the collision and the planes falling to the ground I thought one thing: bad-fucking-ass

lol, me and someone (dont remember which person on here it was) were chassing different guys once and ended up crashing into each other.... jets, so useless

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Hate. Jets. But, do we sign up somewhere? and is it just auto accept or do we get tested, etc. I feel like [DH] is pretty prestigious when it comes to members

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
lol, me and someone (dont remember which person on here it was) were chassing different guys once and ended up crashing into each other.... jets, so useless

That was me, noob. Learn to fly.

LMAO. Good times! :D

Im just waiting on Seratt to give me the go ahead to implement the DH chapter of BF3 (Xbox) via the DH website. After we get that up and running we will be applying our names to BattleLog. I started a Clan using the DH tag.

Need a current pic of the HD Logo from the website (its under contruction)
@Seratt able to link one for me? This will allow for Clan recognition as well as advertisement for the Disposable Heroes as everyone will be able to see it.

FIGHT FOR THE DH!
JOIN us and get the coveted DH Clan Tag!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391371035488/

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
We're redoing the DH forums and website atm. As soon as that's done we'll get you guys transferred over. The chapter is already approved. Do what you need to get that ball rolling.

Hit me up tonight about the logo Punisher. I should be on most of the night.