• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Beta testers (guinea pigs)

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
I'm working on a project right now, and it's finally come to the stages where I need people who pvp in groups and enjoy it to help me out with a largely pvp-oriented thing. I will need to discuss some matters with people, mainly representatives of groups, and overall just need to know who is interested in this. I'll give you an overlay of my plan.

- Turn group pvp into something people want to do.
- Invent or recreate new ways to pvp
- Overall, take pvp which right now is pretty boring and bland, and repetitive, into something people enjoy doing

Things I need YOU, the beta testers, for.

-Be mature, and able to follow basic rules.
-If you enjoy pvp, and you don't suck at it, you should be able to do what I ask of you.
-Have an organized group of people that can work together.

If you are interested, simply post. I've shown 5-6 people about this, and I'm going to tag some well known pvpers, mainly their leaders, in this post. If you wish for more information on this secret project I'm planning, pm me on forums or /tell bigguthdickuth in game if I'm on to learn more about it. I really want to change how pvp is done on this server, and make it something challenging and fun.

Edit- fail on my part.
@c12095
@pandaman7
@Sigpit
@spartanman118
@Jinder745
@ TC
@ Freepers
@ Resist

c12095

Holy Shit!
Hit me up with what you need help with, i'm sure most of the TC will be happy to assist anything that will make players want to PvP more :D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I've seen his project in development, a cool idea. Hopefully it goes well.

F

~Falker57~

Sinceeee, I am the best pvper on the server (Better than victim) Count me in aswell.