• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best time for a server crash

Ok, I got whitelisted about a week ago and since then have been unable to connect to the herocraft server. I am able to log into the world, I get the whole welcome message in the chat area and see some players around me, but the world itself never renders and I fall through it and into the void and fall for about 15 seconds before I get booted with this error:

Internal exception: java.net.socketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

I'm not sure what the issue is and would appreciate some help on this matter. I would love to be able to access the server and not have signed up for nothing.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Server%20Crash.png

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I hit someone in the face with a fireball and was wondering wy the cd wasn't down already.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I like the fact that it's basically the same time, just with a viewa from both sides.

EDIT: "bad spelling" I agree, but I am from germany so sue me. :p

Staven88

TNT
All I know is Nuclear was going to die! CURSE YOU SERVER!!!! btw anyone see jbird? oh yea he's chilling on our wall XD