• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best quotes of Herocraft

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
unceunce.png

Silly Ace!
HAHA, he did that in pan chat aceshooter11

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
You should add the rest of that quote Drastikos (From start to end).
It's so much better cut off there, but here's more of where it's from - talking about Moral.
Moral should be more of a question of loyalty, do you trust your king? Would you fight for him? Would you die for him? If you can't answer any of these questions with anything less than a Yes, mi lord. Then you are in serious need of mental repair.
There's some more context for ya!
Can't/won't post more, NDA, TOS and all that jazz...

See, it's not as funny anymore :(

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Js_mine (One of my citizens who doesn't understand plugins): How do I get a region?(This was said right after Canterlot got its region)
Outern88: ./facepalm
Millejinta87: ./facepalm
EtKEnn: ./facepalm
meXc ./facepalm
Js_mine: It doesn't work...
EtKEnn: What doesn't work?
Js_mine: ./facepalm

I never laughed so hard my entire life xD @millejinta87 @meXc @Outern @krislok1998 @js_mine
This yo!

ShizzDawgg

Godly
sexypants05 - Hey, hey, hey!!!!!!
shizzdawgg - shutup skankmuffin.
sexypants05 - don't talk about your mom like that.
shizzdawgg - we have the same mom. -_-
sexypants05 - what the hell? no we don't.
shizzdawgg - yeah, you were a nearly-failed aborted fetus that somehow managed to survive, so we threw you into a dumpster. you were later taken in by a motherly cat, and you rolled with her cat clan until you were 4, when some pedophile (your current uncle) grabbed you off the streets and chucked you at your current houses door, where you landed on the doorstep and your mom came out to find you.
sexypants05 - 0_0