• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best First Class

Arturec

Soulsand
There's Zo, which has all skills or something ridiculous, but it's meant to be a tester class (Admin only)

There is no perfect class - It all depends on what you are looking for.

Very clicky and less skills spams = Warrior, means you will click your mouse more often than you do other things
Very skill spam class, good for utility and combat = Caster
Very organised, and conservation based class = rogue - in the sense of you need to conserve stamina, and time skills
Very good group class, and can deal good damage with it's specs = Healer - I never played this class, don't expect me to know

All depends on playstyle.

Thanks To Know That Every Class Is Good But To The Type Of Style You Play Minecraft!

Arturec

Soulsand
Except for ranger. (Not really, its not horrible, but I like poking at it like it's Teemo from League of Legends!)

Weikauno

Coder
Hopefully in the class revamps Ranger will become less of a "most people don't play it because its a horribly weak class" class. All ranger needs is a good mobility skill.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I think that warrior classes are the most similar to vanilla Minecraft. You get to wear good armor and spam your sword. But caster and healer are really different. They are all good.