• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best First Class

huntndog

Wood
What would be the best first class to master to be good in pvp? I have played other servers like MODREMOVED thats a Hero's server. But on this server i see people always talking about different heroes.

Please help me out, huntndog

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5
I feel like the general idea is to pick something that's not ranger (buggy).
Do you want to go Warrior, Ranger, Caster, or Cleric?

Arturec

Soulsand
K, I'm not going to be the guy who says "All classes are perfectly balanced"

Depends what you want. If you want spell nukes, do wizard, if you want to be unarmed, be disciple, if you want to heal, do cleric, if you want to do auto attack damage, runeblade/ninja/samurai. Go to wiki and read up on every class. And don't choose ranger.

http://wiki.herocraftonline.com/

odog127

TNT
you should go cleric and smith that is the perfect combo and try not to give out the ip of a server like you did

odog127

TNT
you would go smith for the repairs so you can repair your armor and you would go cleric beacuse you will just heal thought every battletrust me i win almost all of my fights

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
There is no "best" class. All the classes play differently and appeal to different players. Read up on all the classes on the wiki, and make a decision based on your preferred play style.

Arturec

Soulsand
They just nerfed ranger again. Like, nerfed the most UP class on the server anyways... so... x.x

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
wtf cleric smith? Cleric's weps never break, why would you go Smith?
Not really. They need chain armor. Its kind of a pain to store. I am a wizard/smith. They have more than repair. Decon, engrave and even repair armor. I think the best prof is miner for money but smith js the most useful. I think he was suggesting smith for the chain.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
There is no perfect class - It all depends on what you are looking for.

Very clicky and less skills spams = Warrior, means you will click your mouse more often than you do other things
Very skill spam class, good for utility and combat = Caster
Very organised, and conservation based class = rogue - in the sense of you need to conserve stamina, and time skills
Very good group class, and can deal good damage with it's specs = Healer - I never played this class, don't expect me to know

All depends on playstyle.