• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best area on the map to PvP!

Holidaze

Gold
Hello! So I'm the leader of Wintersong/BSTH and have known most of the PvP groups on this server for a few years now and we've come together and formed an area on the map that is almost ALWAYS active for PvP. We want any town interested in PvP whether solo, duo, trio, full group, zerg to put their town within 1k blocks of the area. I am more than willing to give coords to our location, and after talking to Yoiyo, PewPew, Werwew, Spikeslol, and a few other groups, I'm sure they will welcome the PvP as well. This just leaves a 1k area between all the towns where you'll see groups roaming the open fields for fights. So far we have had 5v5 or greater fights every single day multiple times including at 5-6am. It's AMAZING if you like to PvP on the server. No one has been harsh to each other besides a little trash talk, but I've seen very limited camping and I haven't personally dealt with anyone doing any exploiting. As I get coords to active PvP towns, I will edit this post with them. Feel free to post in this thread with your coords if you're an active PvP town along with a few member names. Thank you!

BSTH: (1150, -1700) (Holidaze, Brancher, Mzlapq2, Werwew, Cypher123, Michael42, etc. etc.)

Midgard: (1600. -1195) (Xmjay, Pewpewlasers, TrueCorrupter, etc)

Last edited:

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Hello! So I'm the leader of Wintersong/BSTH and have known most of the PvP groups on this server for a few years now and we've come together and formed an area on the map that is almost ALWAYS active for PvP. We want any town interested in PvP whether solo, duo, trio, full group, zerg to put their town within 1k blocks of the area. I am more than willing to give coords to our location, and after talking to Yoiyo, PewPew, Werwew, Spikeslol, and a few other groups, I'm sure they will welcome the PvP as well. This just leaves a 1k area between all the towns where you'll see groups roaming the open fields for fights. So far we have had 5v5 or greater fights every single day multiple times including at 5-6am. It's AMAZING if you like to PvP on the server. No one has been harsh to each other besides a little trash talk, but I've seen very limited camping and I haven't personally dealt with anyone doing any exploiting. As I get coords to active PvP towns, I will edit this post with them. Feel free to post in this thread with your coords if you're an active PvP town along with a few member names. Thank you!

BSTH: (1150, -1700) (Holidaze, Brancher, Mzlapq2, Werwew, Cypher123, Michael42, etc. etc.)

Yoiyo: (700, -1700) (Yoiyo, BlackOhso, Llama, Munch, etc)

Midgard: (1200. -1200) (Xmjay, Pewpewlasers, TrueCorrupter, etc)

Midgard town regions aren't at that spot, that is only temp.

pst if you want to find someone coords, do /town region info Townname to get them coords.

Holidaze

Gold
Gotcha! Just the coords one of your members gave. Posted the new coords! Dmils group is possibly moving in the area now assuming Kahzo follows through with it. More PvP coming!

Gotcha! Just the coords one of your members gave. Posted the new coords! Dmils group is possibly moving in the area now assuming Kahzo follows through with it. More PvP coming!

I never even heard of you before let alone agreed to building there. I am going to most likely make my town at 0,0 so I won't forget where I live.

~dmilk

Holidaze

Gold
I don't normally go by Holidaze, but brancher's name has more fanbase than just about any other player including you. Kahzo was looking at building at this general location. Settle down.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6

Yoiyo: (700, -1700) (Yoiyo, BlackOhso, Llama, Munch, etc)

Midgard: (1600. -1195) (Xmjay, Pewpewlasers, TrueCorrupter, etc)
we dont live there anymore.