• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Berserker Lunge to teammates.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Hi guys,

Berserker lunge does no damage and is just a jump to a target. I think I should be able to target teammates.

szatanista

Soulsand
"The lunge is executed by kicking forward with the front foot, and pushing the body forward with the back leg. It can be used in combination with different blade work to deliver an offensive action such as an ATTACK." - Wikipedia

No he shouldn't and Defi said that he wont give warriors anymore moblity

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
"The lunge is executed by kicking forward with the front foot, and pushing the body forward with the back leg. It can be used in combination with different blade work to deliver an offensive action such as an ATTACK." - Wikipedia

No he shouldn't and Defi said that he wont give warriors anymore moblity

it doesn't do any damage though, so caling it an attack with "bladework" is simply stupid.

szatanista

Soulsand
Im not an expert but... Lunge isnt used to kill your opponent but to get closer....just like in the game. But you dont lunge at your allies....which is pretty obvious. What the fuck am I even writing. This shit is stupid and wont be added /sage

Last edited:

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah..... No.

Lunges range is gigantic as it is and it needs to be lowered if anything. Berserker is a VERY strong class lets not give it more utility and lets put it on the list for nerfs.