• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bendizzle's whitelist app

bendizzle

Dirt
  1. In-game name: bendizzle
  2. Location & Age: Connecticut, 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was auto banned for spamming once but It got labeled as 'spam bot' on mcbouncer :/. I was spamming my friend in local chat because he was afk and I was trying to get his attention. Then I posted the Ip to my server in local chat so when he gets back he can get on because I had to go and they perm banned me. It was on an honest mistake :/.
  4. Referral(s): Bajinga
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I don't grief, I try to be nice to everyone I meet and respect them as they respect me. I generally love building and if accepted hope to join a town or even make one of my own one day. I really love how this server implemented an RPG flow into a sandbox game and I am really looking forward to trying out all of the classes. I have been playing Minecraft for about a year now and I am pretty experience (or atleast I like to think so). I also heard from my friend that it is a great server and probably the best out there. I personally think am pretty active and that I could contribute a lot to the community.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Heard about it from a friend on Herocraft
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yup!
  8. Additional Info: I'm a Guitar/Bass playing, Music/Horror movie loving, Fast Food employed regular joe from CT state. I do love my share of gaming mostly Rpgs like the Elder Scrolls series, Zelda, ect. So when I heard about this server adding more RPG elements to Minecraft I became interested. Would be very greatful if accepted, thanks for your time!

Dazzlar

TNT
Hey bendizzle you claim to be 19 in your app however you state on your forum profile that you are 16 please explain

bendizzle

Dirt
Sorry man, anyway I can change my profile age? I didn't think it was a big deal I just put a random age and birthday. Sorry about that :x.

Dazzlar

TNT
Ok Thank you for clearing that up. Congratulations, you've been accepted, I would like to be the first to welcome you to Herocraft if you have any questions in game don't hesitate to ask me. Please check your inbox