• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Beguiler

ikibblez

Stone
Hey guys I just spec'd into a Beguiler. I was expecting them to have consume, but I soon noticed they did not have it. I really think that Beguilers should have this skill as well as Necros. I think that allowing Geo's and Wizard's to have it while these two underpowered/underplayed classes do not have it is not the fairest. I think that maybe this will help shift the caster playerbase onto other classes besides Wizards and Geos. Thanks, kibblez ;D

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Pretty sure they said they were removing consume all together, but I might be mistaken.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
They need to add more attacks to beguilers because when you first start it, you only get fireball, Summonfood, and dispel.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Beguiler is anything but underpowered... at max level it's every bit as good at Wizard or Geo.

I completely agree :D. I think even against a wizard or geomancer beguilers stand as good of a fight as any (Piggfy is my favorite skill so far, but is still a little buggy with wall glitches). Also will pulse be staying or switched with a new skill?