• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beguiler Suggestion

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
After talking in a group about the state of current beguiler we all agreed, and I believe most would agree that beguiler is missing something. I'm the only beguiler I've ever seen online since I started playing the class. The class is supposed to be the master of illusion and trickery. They have a gap between 40-50 with no skills in between. Something that came to my mind was maybe a level 45 Flicker ability (they turn invisible every couple seconds for x seconds). Tell me what you think. TBH I really think they need another damage spell because the class is just fireball + chaotic visions while weaving in piggify. I'd like to hear other thoughts. Also... Caster is ALL skill based... yet paladin has more skills than beguiler. Stupid? Yes. Also... cleric can stand still and can completely heal off all the possible damage I pump out at them. Tested? Confirmed. Stupid? Yes.