• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beguiler compensation

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I think we are all happy plague bomb was removed considering how broken the combo piggify then plague bomb and fireball 1 second before plague bomb was about to explode for almost 500 damage and then they would just use beguile to get the CDs back up

Yeah, thank god for that lol. Literally no counterplay vs beguiler if they have all those skills again, they finally got them removed.

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
I think we are all happy plague bomb was removed considering how broken the combo piggify then plague bomb and fireball 1 second before plague bomb was about to explode for almost 500 damage and then they would just use beguile to get the CDs back up
I think you should shut your mouth, plaguebomb was what beguiler was now its just trash a lot of other classes have a better burst and can kill beguilers, your just trash

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
@malikdanab you and your immunity timers
@TrueCorruptor you forget beguilers mana problems are like what miners thinks wizards are
That said.....
Why the fuck is this thread a thing? Entangle was just a band aid beguilers still good, quit while your ahead. Like really...... Arcane Blast (little bit better actully) with no warm up 10 sec cd and being an aoe umis what plague bomb is tbh if you think beguilers shit right now then it's probs just you
Beguiler's mana problems are rarely a problem in a 1v1 situation. They will probably run out of mana if they are throwing fireballs and missing them out of the combo.

Teamfights are a different story, you will run out of mana. And thank the lord they do run out of mana in a teamfight. But if a Bard was there to manasong or a Necro to battery their mana problems would be minuscule

Last edited:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I think you should shut your mouth, plaguebomb was what beguiler was now its just trash a lot of other classes have a better burst and can kill beguilers, your just trash
If the class is so damm trash then why the hell would you play it this map? oh wait its the only class you can play because of how easy it is.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Beguiler's mana problems are rarely a problem in a 1v1 situation. They will probably run out of mana if they are throwing fireballs and missing them out of the combo.

Teamfights are a different story, you will run out of mana. And thank the lord they do run out of mana in a teamfight. But if a Bard was there to manasong or a Necro to battery their mana problems would be minuscule
Mana problems doesn't matter if you're the one who gets focused. Learned that one last map haha. Umbra always focused me.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Mana problems doesn't matter if you're the one who gets focused. Learned that one last map haha. Umbra always focused me.
I mean you were a samurai as I recall and it was a big deal to kill the samurai as billions of damage would be done

Maybe I'm wrong tho

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
If the class is so damm trash then why the hell would you play it this map? oh wait its the only class you can play because of how easy it is.
you try to play hard classes like disciple yet your the worst, you cant max runeblade, and when you max disciple you cant even beat a fucking low level scrub, id be glad to say im a lot better than you are, you dont deserve architect nor do you deserve to be in a good town like portroyal

*cough* @BeasttRecon @has400

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
you try to play hard classes like disciple yet your the worst, you cant max runeblade, and when you max disciple you cant even beat a fucking low level scrub, id be glad to say im a lot better than you are, you dont deserve architect nor do you deserve to be in a good town like portroyal

*cough* @BeasttRecon @has400
Maybe I haven't maxed runeblade because I have school??? and okay adam you are super dooper good like the best! And you are telling me I can't max a class when you would go switch classes daily because you couldn't level it.

Going offtopic now so no more comments about this shit.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry @ParadoxNightmare have to agree with @Templar_James and @what777 , I as an australian probably shouldn't be able to 1v2/3 as a beguiler with ease. Kiting and then doing the piggify + plague bomb -> fireball combo was just too easy. Hopefully there can be some sort of skill aspect added to this class, otherwise i'm not too fussed.

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
Maybe I haven't maxed runeblade because I have school??? and okay adam you are super dooper good like the best! And you are telling me I can't max a class when you would go switch classes daily because you couldn't level it.

Going offtopic now so no more comments about this shit.
iv been working for the past 2 days having to do the same time as i do in school, do you see me switching back to beguiler?

Sorry @ParadoxNightmare have to agree with @Templar_James and @what777 , I as an australian probably shouldn't be able to 1v2/3 as a beguiler with ease. Kiting and then doing the piggify + plague bomb -> fireball combo was just too easy. Hopefully there can be some sort of skill aspect added to this class, otherwise i'm not too fussed.
m8 thats your opinion not mine, but k den

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
I actually like Chaoticvisions even if it is just a purple bonespear, I mean even the skill descriptions are the same on the wiki and in game.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
and you cant really talk you play the most op class yet you still cant win a group fight, I find you funny True
Since this is just a shit talking thread now instead of you actually arguing why Beguiler needs a buff I'll bring this up.

I was once asked to 1v1 outside my HG. I accepted this challenge, but when we started Adamforte Animeman and some other guy jumped in (they were with the one I was 1v1ing). But even in a 1v4 they missed all of their plaguebombs (they had 2 beguilers!). Then I survived long enough for PewPew to run a good 400 blocks to 2v4. Stop acting like you are good Adam, you really aren't.

Although Disciple may be OP it is not the most OP. Both Paladin and Beguiler are stronger.