• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bed spawn

EVIL_COOL

Iron
why isn't there any bed spawn/home spawns for the people who are not on the white list.it kind of sucks to have to run back and forth between spawn to your home.I think it would make the server more fun and less frustrating. I get the point of hardcore mode but it makes newcomers feel like it maybe I waste of time.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Bed spawning will never come back to Herocraft. We use a Graveyard system.

If you do not like the one spawn on the greylist worlds, feel free to apply for the whitelist and join the rest of us by visiting hc.to/apply . There are many Graveyards on Bastion that will allow you quick access to where you died.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
There is also the skill mark/recall.
At level 5 you can mark a location by having 1 iron ingot in your hand and using '/skill mark'
The iron ingot will be used, and the location saved.

At level 10 crafter you can teleport back to that location using the skill recall!
Have 10 redstone in your inventory and use /skill recall, it will return you to the point of your mark.

Very helpful skills.

EVIL_COOL

Iron
I didn't no that every time I die I spawn back at the castle. I don't know what lvl I am right now but I'll try and use those. thanks for the info about those.