• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Beastmaster + no wolf cap = this

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
wolves.jpg

I was pushing about 60 wolves before my client crashed.

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm afraid my trusty diamond sword won't protect me against the horde of wolves you have brought upon these lands...

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Yes, but all I have to do is hit my target and back into the horde. That works just fine. 1 hit from 60 wolves each is pretty effective.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Two hearts, I believe (unarmored).
They should be. However my testing showed that the spawned wolves are being summoned with the health of a wild wolf, so it is safe to assume that they also do the damage of a wild wolf (1 heart).

R3xz

Glowstone
Summoned wolves are supposed to be superior to wild wolves in term of damage and health then I guess. That is pretty interesting.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Yes, it's some unintended effect in the Heros code. The summoned wolves should have double the health and damage that they are currently getting.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah. It's because they somehow removed the mana cost and cooldown instead of adding a cap to it, so wolves could be spammed forever.