• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Beastairty's Application

Beastairty

Wood
Beastairty

Michigan, Age: 17
Nerd.su.org Accused of spamming those days are done.

signod died_laughing

I played on heroes server before this it was shut down. A few of my friends joined this server and said they really liked it. I plan on enjoying the rpg pvp aspect of the server and Just having fun i Promise to be plite and enjoy the game to the full extent of the rules without any cheating or Hacks.

I am 17 i have played minecraft for about 3 years now. I and a Creative builder and just simply inspired by the game and how versatile it is. Heroes is one of the best features i have fund so far and i enjoy it deeply. I have friends that like this server Such as Signod, and Died_laughing.

I appreciate your team to take the time out f your day to look at this application and read it I hope you accept me to join your wonderful server. thanks you

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Beastairty

Wood
Here is my updated version
  1. In-game name: Beastairty
  2. Location & Age: Michigan 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): accidental profanity
  4. Referral(s): signod slefie mikequirk1
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Ive played on a heroes server before im a very dedicated player
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: through my friends and google
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (yes)
  8. Additional Info: Im a very dedicated player i player for abut 11 months non stop every day on my old server before its shut down please consider adding me to the whitelist thank you for your time

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm kind of combining your two posts to find a decent application.

Welcome to Herocraft, check your inbox.