• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bballallan's Application

1. In-game name: Bballallan1
  2. Location & Age: Chicago IL, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never been banned
  4. Referral(s): Alphaz69, Cheeze223
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I dont hack i am a great builder and i respect and will follow all the server rules also I read all the server rules and Wiki.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft Yes
  8. Additional Info: I dont hack and im a very nice person and i also know how to build alot of structures

Also i am a role player i am really want to join the server love the fact that it has powers and everything please accept this application

i did not get unwhitlelisted for that i quit playing minecraft and they unwhitelisted me so i didnt take up a spot also they stopped running the server a while ago. Also i never exped farmed they were mad because me and my friends destroyed their underground city. (this was a pvp server at the time)
my birthday is April 25, 1995

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:32 PM
In-game name: Bballallan1
Location and Age: Chicago IL 15
Previous bans: none
Referral: Kuchaidze
Reason you should you be accepted: I dont do bad things
Additional info: i am a respectful player
Special Key: HCB11
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-★herocraft-1-hardcore-server-heroes-rpg-plugin-210-slots-★/page__st__12600
Here is your original application from the MC.net forums, from the date 6/6/11. You say your age is 15 on June 6th. Just now you said your birthday is April 25, 1995, which wouldn't that have made you 16 by the date 6/6/11, not 15?

Also your referalls have changed to: Alphaz69, Cheeze223. Care to explain that?

Just for legal reasons, we need to know your exact age, forgetting about the past. Please tell me, how old are you?

Didnt make that application one of my friends did. Before it wasnt allowing me to enter your forums and now it is. Also my refaralls have changed because i have met more people this year. My birthday is April 25, 1995.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, well play by the rules. Welcome to the server! Please check your PMs.