• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Battle of Safehaven Bridge (Canterlot w. friends vs. Safehaven w. friends)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Me and some friends decided to attack Safehaven, but our plan was revealed and they met us prepared at the Safehaven bridge. Please don't take things said in /shout too seriously, in a battle your adrenaline is high and shit is being said. Thanks to Safehaven for fighting so good <3 Please watch in 480p, else the quality is way too bad. Took me nearly an hour to upload, so you better love the video!

B

Bingy1218

:D gg all and aerokii you were impossible to touch XD and thanks for the nice comments about me at the beginning :p

B

Bingy1218

Pain in the ass to force pull on ice XD and u nearly fucked me over at 1 point :S

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Don't got time to watch the entire video, but in response to your comment: If you don't want something to be taken seriously, you should not say it. No excuse for being rude.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We Ported to wrong location first, so we decided to take a try on Solitude. We TP'ed to the right location once CD was over.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Was an epic first battle for me guys, and hopefully not my last.
Looking forward to the battles that shall commence in the future!
Had an awesome time on our side, now to watch the video from your perspective :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Good to hear you like it :) Always fun seeing battles from the enemies perspective, it's one of the reasons i record while PvP. (Also gathering clips for a HC trailer thingy)

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah, it's great :) If you're interested in making a HC trailer, maybe I could help you out by providing an extra camera, such as one from the Top of a pillar or something at the side looking down at both of them, however it'll be in the F5 Camera thingy with smooth viewing/rotation or whatever you call it, excuse my lack of terminology!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Hard to use smooth view etc. Myself while i try to put my sword in Bingy's face :p

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Ahhhh that was so much fun... our opponents were rather worthy, and it was the most fun I've had in PVP, well, ever! That forcepush/forcepull eventually put me into a fair bit of peril! And the plan to trap us? Brilliant!

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Would also like to comment on how great a fight that was! Loving the PVP! Will you guys be back again? You know to die again... LOL (Bit of competition never hurt anyone!)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We wasn't the only one to die, lol. Pringle was killed X amount of times.

Edit: 900th Post bitches!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I never died in that battle. :) Also I hated your forcepull bingy xD I nearly died every time, I am guessing I nearly killed you with all those bolts and fireballs. Lol.