• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banner / Logo CONTEST! WITH PRIZES

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Mmmkay. I'm rather happy with this, but it's definitely not what I could do with full-on Photoshop. I may try to improve it at some point, but it gets frustrating when you can't make it do what you want to.

EDIT: oh, geez, forgot I had it at double-size. Will fix later.

25840he.jpg

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Shenorai said:
Well, after a few days, here's my attempt:

Banner:
herocraft_contest_banner_by_shenorai-d3bxmal.png

Although not required, I have also thought up of logos to possibly go along with the banner as well:
herocraft_logo_1_by_shenorai-d3bxmng.png
herocraft_logo_2_by_shenorai-d3bxmqh.png

I vote for these two. I was considering throwing something together when I saw the first two pages, but when I saw this I just gave it up. Shenorai, this is freaking rad!

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Dazureus said:
Mmmkay. I'm rather happy with this, but it's definitely not what I could do with full-on Photoshop. I may try to improve it at some point, but it gets frustrating when you can't make it do what you want to.

EDIT: oh, geez, forgot I had it at double-size. Will fix later.

Pretty damn good, altho you should change the red lettering to something else, it blends with the lava and grass makes it hard to see.

daimaru

Legacy Supporter 5
Had some time today and try and put something together, borrowed amgroma's shield for the second logo/emblem.

banner1we.png

shieldk.png

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
daimaru said:
Had some time today and try and put something together, borrowed amgroma's shield for the second logo/emblem.

banner1we.png

shieldk.png

I can give you the psd of that logo if you want to make it better. I think I still have it.

Am I high or is this bitch shaking?

8598fbd0c.gif

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We want it to be "Herocraft" <-- note the lowercase 'c' ... We're trying to get away from "heroCraft" etc... It reads more fluidly to be "Herocraft: the Multiverse" Then 'HeroCraft: The MultiVerse'

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Trying again with a different upload host. Shaking is a photobucket thing apparently.

nfgps7.gif

Edit: Due to the awesomeness, It loads for 3-5 seconds first, then becomes fluid. It's 4 images so it's gotta load it up. Not a problem for banners though, since nobody clicks on a thread and leaves it within 3 seconds.

Kingrody

Air
Amgroma said:
Trying again with a different upload host. Shaking is a photobucket thing apparently.

nfgps7.gif

Edit: Due to the awesomeness, It loads for 3-5 seconds first, then becomes fluid. It's 4 images so it's gotta load it up. Not a problem for banners though, since nobody clicks on a thread and leaves it within 3 seconds.

I vote for this! It shows everything you need to know about the server

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Amgroma wins by default as Kainzo asked him to adjust the banner.
No point in having a vote.