• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned from most chats

mittens321

Iron
IGN:mittens321
Muted by:Angyles
Time of mute: in December and I don't know exactly since it was a long time ago
Channel:mainly wanted to get unbanned from trade and off topic chat but if you unmute me from all chat that would be nice
Reason for mute: I was repeating my location of my cords
My story: I was getting bored because nothing was happening and I wanted to fight someone so I repeated my cords. Now I won't get bored because the arena came out and I don't have to do that anymore. I hope you can at least unban me from o chat. I just started playing again from since 6 months ago and I am about to join a new town.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:mittens321
Muted by:Angyles
Time of mute: in December and I don't know exactly since it was a long time ago
Channel:mainly wanted to get unbanned from trade and off topic chat but if you unmute me from all chat that would be nice
Reason for mute: I was repeating my location of my cords
My story: I was getting bored because nothing was happening and I wanted to fight someone so I repeated my cords. Now I won't get bored because the arena came out and I don't have to do that anymore. I hope you can at least unban me from o chat. I just started playing again from since 6 months ago and I am about to join a new town.

Why should you be unmuted? You have caused issues over and over in each of the channels. You have been muted for speaking Spanish in trade, and then Kainzo muted you in trade. I muted you in OT for saying a particular word that is highly offensive. You then decided to chat about League in /ch re and then took it to help.

So why should you be given another chance?