• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Banker]Upb34t's Guide App

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
[Minecraft IGN]: Upb34t
[Position applying for]: [Guide]
[Age|Timezone]: 17 (soon to be 18) | GMT+1 Switzerland
[How long have you been on Herocraft?]: ±7 Months
[Why do you think you would make a good guide?]:
I spend a huge part of my time on Herocraft and try to contribute to the best of my abilities. This does not only include answering questions in ./ch h, but also helping just whitelisted players find a town, to settle in, to get used to all the plugins and to feel welcome.
During the months that I've spent on this server, I could gather a large knowledge about the server, its plugins, their mechanics and share it whenever possible.
Being a Guide would not only let other people know to ask me without hesitation, but would also allow me to help them in an even larger fashion.
Not only have I opened a lot of pe's, but I also learned how the pe-plugin works, how one handles it and uses it most efficiently.
Furthermore, I'm on the Wiki Team and thus know pretty much the entire wiki by heart. I also update the classes after each patch/update and could share this knowledge straight from the horses mouth and ensure that everyone knows them.
I've been on this server for over 7 months and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I'm also active on the forum and irc, so I could easily keep up a very good communication with staff.
[Additional info you would like to tell us?]:​
I'm already a Banker and am very grateful for getting that chance, but I also think that being a Guide would make a combo that would allow me to help me even more and make Herocraft an even more amazing experience than it already is.
I'm willing to put a lot of time into this job as Banker isn't as timeconsuming than I first thought. I never hesitate to bank anyone, no matter my current activity, and neither would I hesitate to stop what I'm doing and help the other players.
Love,​
Upb34t​

Valera

Diamond
Congrats and Welcome to the team! Setting up your perms now. Get with me in game :)