1. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Register! Enjoy the server@ hub.hc.to !
  2. Want to play on Herocraft?
    You can log into our server by using the ip "hub.hc.to" in Minecraft!

3. Congratulations to Raubtier for taking 1st in the Battledome 3v3! Look for our next tournament in the coming weeks!
  4. Haven noble plots are here! Buy yours today! hc.to/nobleplots
  5. Spleef arena available for public use on the Event World! Fully re-settable, gear provided! Challenge your friends!
  6. Easter on Herocraft is a magical time! hc.to/easter to see what we're up to!

Banker Application: _Maxo

Discussion in 'Lore|Architect|Event' started by _Maxo, May 15, 2012.

Banker Application: _Maxo

Discussion in 'Lore|Architect|Event' started by _Maxo, May 15, 2012.

1. _Maxo

_Maxo Glowstone Tier 3

1. Minecraft IGN: _Maxo
    2. Position applying for: Banker
    3. Age|Timezone: 15 | EST, Florida, US
    4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: October 15, 2011
    5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I recently joined a new town named Akahi and always see the need for gold to be banked. Since I knew that it was difficult for my own Mayor to get his gold banked, I knew it was the same for all other towns. I find myself with nothing to do and would love to help out Herocraft and give something in return for all that this server has gave me. I am confident to say I'm one of the most active people out there. Since I am in the EST time zone, I would not mind banking gold in the most active area of the days on Herocraft. I normally only see 1-3 bankers online a day and I know from my own experience last map that alot of times all the bankers are busy and cannot help me.
    6. Are you exceptional at math?: Yes, I am an honors math student at a very advanced preperatory school. On my MacBook I have a virtual calculator on my 2nd duel screen.
    7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been playing Minecraft since early Alpha version and have never gone inactive with the game. If I was chosen as Banker, I'd be the one that is always ready to help! Thanks for reading my Application for Banker!
    ~ Maxo
    • Like Like x 1