• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker App: Parkerjdude [Revised]

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: parkerjdude
  2. Position applying for: Banker
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Late December of 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I think I should be a banker because I am a very active player. I feel like I am respected by the community, and well known throughout. I am a trusted player and always keep the trade fair. I have learned to pay more attention to the community then my own petty playing time. I want to be part of the DHX to give back what Herocraft gave me, in every way I can. I will stop whatever I may be doing, and I will bank someone, just to have the Herocraft community go happily along and to have the satisfaction of seeing a happy member. There are not enough bankers. We need AT LEAST one at all times, and there are not enough bankers to achieve that. From experience, I know how annoying it is when you have stacks of gold, but no one to bank it. You need to money to do frivolous things, but you are at a standstill until a banker gets on. Thats why I think I would be good as a banker.
  1. Are you exceptional at math?: I am a wiz at math. Ever since the fourth grade I have found my speciality to be math. I am always at least 2 years ahead of my own grade. I have always been amazing at math. I believe my own natural talent will be able to help Herocraft greatly.
  1. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am willing to devote my time. I can't tell you enough how perfect I am for this job, and if I got it, I would thrive and help herocraft out tremendously. I will log on just to bank whoever had been waiting for a banker to log on, and my goal is to have others know I will be online.

Thank you for reading my Banker App.