• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker App: KanJam49

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
Minecraft IGN: KanJam49
Position applying for: Banker
Age | Timezone: 16 | EST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A little over 5 months
Why do you think you would make a good Banker?:
I think I would make a good banker for a few reasons.

1. Availability reasons. Not only am I on Herocraft about 6 hours or more a day, but I'm available quite often in game. Warping to DHX frequently won't cause me any stress or effect my own game play.

2. I really enjoy helping and I'm a hard worker. I've really enjoyed being a proctor and this is another job that'd I'd love to help the server with.

3. I'm friendly, sociable, and approachable. Being a Banker is a "people person" kind of job, and I think I fit that description. :)

4. I really love Herocraft and it's community. I've met some really great people and just want to help out in any way I can. I feel as if being a Banker is a good way.

Any additional info you would like to tell us?: Thank you for taking the time to read and
consider my application.

@Kainzo
@Apherdite
@Brutalacerate
@Xanipher

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
We currently have 10 bankers so I'll see how well things go for the next few weeks in terms of activity. I'll let you know.