• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker App: Didag

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN:
Didag​

Position applying for:
Banker​
Age|Timezone:
I'm 16 years of age and my timezone is EST.​
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I've been enjoying Herocraft for about 9-10 months.​
Why do you think you would make a good banker?:
Ever since I was small I've always been interested in math and at a later age economics. I don't really know why but I've always been interested in money and the banking system and economy behind it. I'm currently the banker of my town and have been the banker for quite a while. I would do my best to make sure that going to the DHX was as easy of an experience as possible for the mayors and bankers of the towns that sell gold. I am online quite a bit during the week and even more on the weekends. I know it's not a huge job but It's pretty important to me and I would love the chance to prove myself as a good DHX Banker.​
Are you exceptional at math?:
I am currently taking Higher Level math at my school and have done several math contests throughout the year and placed fairly high in them. I am confident that I would be able to keep up with the math going on in DHX.​
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I live in Toronto, Canada and go to school, play sports and game like every other 16 year old. I also enjoy reading and technology, especially what goes on behind the scenes. I also like sailing, skiing and playing squash and tennis. I started playing Minecraft in September 2011 (Alpha 1.1 or something like that) and have been playing ever since. I also enjoy other MMO's but I've been playing mostly Minecraft lately. There's not much else to say. Good luck to everyone else who's applying. :)

Thanks you for your time, Didag