• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal

JerCoolDude

Glowing Redstone
IGN: JerCoolDue
Banned By: @(Kenneth_Chow)
Tim on: 5/15/16, 2:38 P.M.
Reason for ban: Exploits

My story: I've been banned for this before, and I have absolutely no idea why I did it again. I guess I thought that no one would care if I stole from them because it's so close to the server reset. The dumbest thing that I have ever done in this server was braking into Kenneth's noble plot. I knew it wouldn't end well yet I still did it. I am truly sorry for doing it and I absolutely promise I will never exploit again. Please consider giving me a temp ban instead of a perm ban. This is the absolute best server in the entire world to me, it's all I want to play when I go on Minecraft. I'm so sorry.

Sincerely: JerCoolDude

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: JerCoolDue
Banned By: @(Kenneth_Chow)
Tim on: 5/15/16, 2:38 P.M.
Reason for ban: Exploits

My story: I've been banned for this before, and I have absolutely no idea why I did it again. I guess I thought that no one would care if I stole from them because it's so close to the server reset. The dumbest thing that I have ever done in this server was braking into Kenneth's noble plot. I knew it wouldn't end well yet I still did it. I am truly sorry for doing it and I absolutely promise I will never exploit again. Please consider giving me a temp ban instead of a perm ban. This is the absolute best server in the entire world to me, it's all I want to play when I go on Minecraft. I'm so sorry.

Sincerely: JerCoolDude

This well be turned into a 1 week ban. You need to reread the rules and understand breaking them at any point is not allowed
@JerCoolDude

Edit:I don't want to you see breaking the rules again this is your second chance

Last edited: