• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal

franniested

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: franniested
Banned by: I do not know who actually banned me, but I was reported by "Threvlin"
Time of ban: February 25th
Reason for ban: Chest destruction.
Your story: I ran into Threvlin in my mine and began to run to hide my things. He claims friendly and I slowed down. He then attacks and loots me and most of what our "town-in-the-making" had collected. Then he invites me to come to his town, and I accepted. My intentions were to steal my things back. When i was stealing from the chests I broke the chests. I was caught in the act by an ally of his, and I tried to defend myself with a bucket of lava, seeing that I was much lower level. I would like to publicly apologize to Threvlin, and all members of his group. I would be very grateful if I could play on this server again, and I will not cause any other problems if allowed back.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: franniested
Banned by: I do not know who actually banned me, but I was reported by "Threvlin"
Time of ban: February 25th
Reason for ban: Chest destruction.
Your story: I ran into Threvlin in my mine and began to run to hide my things. He claims friendly and I slowed down. He then attacks and loots me and most of what our "town-in-the-making" had collected. Then he invites me to come to his town, and I accepted. My intentions were to steal my things back. When i was stealing from the chests I broke the chests. I was caught in the act by an ally of his, and I tried to defend myself with a bucket of lava, seeing that I was much lower level. I would like to publicly apologize to Threvlin, and all members of his group. I would be very grateful if I could play on this server again, and I will not cause any other problems if allowed back.

Your ban is only for three days, I could not message you and tell you as I could not find a forum account, which makes sense as your forum account name is not the same as the IGN.

You purposely broke chests and then dumped lava. It was confirmed by an Admin.

On a side note, changing your forum name to match your IGN.