• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban appeal

cschris54321

Soulsand
IGN: cschris54321
Banned by:I don't know
@(name) Time of ban: About 2:00 on October 10th
Reason for ban: Abusing spawners
Your story: I'm browsing the hero-craft wiki looking for ways to improve it when my friend is team-speak tells me that I have been banned for abusing spawners. I was confused because I knew I never abused any spawners to cheat for levels and I looked down on the people who did cheat with them. So I log in to check and it turns out they were right and it told me to come to here. They said that it could be because I had placed some blocks a near a spawner that was abused or was being abused and they think that I must have also abused it. This is understandable and makes sense because I remember mining and not wanting to deal with a spawner so i just blocked it in and kept going. But I have never ever been banned or received any warning in the past for abusing spawners and never was associated with people who did that kind of stuff. I have never abused a spawner or ever will abuse a spawner on herocraft. I am not a cheater. I understand that this might be a misunderstanding but I really want you guys to consider that I never have and never will abuse any spawners. Hell, ill even take the time to destroy them if that's what you guys want to that this misunderstanding never happens again. I really love this server and took the time to master my class legitimately, If you check the server hours of time spent since the beginning of the map you will most likely see me at the top for most hours played. I have played on this server for 1 and a half years and have never abused anything to cheat for items/gold/exp and I am constantly looking for ways to improve the server and community. I do not believe I deserve to be banned but I do understand why a moderator or admin might misunderstand. Thank you for the time you took to read my appeal.

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Banned by:I don't know
@(name) Time of ban: About 2:00 on October 10th
Reason for ban: Abusing spawners
Your story: I'm browsing the hero-craft wiki looking for ways to improve it when my friend is team-speak tells me that I have been banned for abusing spawners. I was confused because I knew I never abused any spawners to cheat for levels and I looked down on the people who did cheat with them. So I log in to check and it turns out they were right and it told me to come to here. They said that it could be because I had placed some blocks a near a spawner that was abused or was being abused and they think that I must have also abused it. This is understandable and makes sense because I remember mining and not wanting to deal with a spawner so i just blocked it in and kept going. But I have never ever been banned or received any warning in the past for abusing spawners and never was associated with people who did that kind of stuff. I have never abused a spawner or ever will abuse a spawner on herocraft. I am not a cheater. I understand that this might be a misunderstanding but I really want you guys to consider that I never have and never will abuse any spawners. Hell, ill even take the time to destroy them if that's what you guys want to that this misunderstanding never happens again. I really love this server and took the time to master my class legitimately, If you check the server hours of time spent since the beginning of the map you will most likely see me at the top for most hours played. I have played on this server for 1 and a half years and have never abused anything to cheat for items/gold/exp and I am constantly looking for ways to improve the server and community. I do not believe I deserve to be banned but I do understand why a moderator or admin might misunderstand. Thank you for the time you took to read my appeal.

I suggest putting your IGN on the appeal. That way it is easier for staff to search. Thanks

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Chris don't play stupid, I found the spawner you've been using it for over 3 days and you built it. I have logs of all of this and pretending you don't know isn't going to get you anywhere.

P.S. I've edited your account name to match your IGN
@cschris54321

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@Danda and myself are the ones that Banned you.

Your story has many holes in it; for one, you mined out the area under the spawner so the water you placed could flow in the direction of a tunnel you dug to where the skeletons couldn't hit you.

Danda found it and we both inspected it; playing stupid wont get you anywhere.