• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: jmandudeguy
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban: April 14ish
Reason for ban: Advertising
Your story: I was banned for a just reason and I have nothing to argue against it. The reason I am making this ban appeal is because I would like to play again and I think I have learned my lesson after being banned for the past 6 months. I apologize for hurting the community and breaking the trust between staff and myself. I made a poor decision in my time of playing here and regret doing so. I understand that what I did was uncalled for and was very selfish of myself and I am sorry that I went through with it. I hope you can forgive me of my infringement upon the rules, and I hope I can be unbanned to rejoin the community as a active contributing player.

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: jmandudeguy
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban: April 14ish
Reason for ban: Advertising
Your story: I was banned for a just reason and I have nothing to argue against it. The reason I am making this ban appeal is because I would like to play again and I think I have learned my lesson after being banned for the past 6 months. I apologize for hurting the community and breaking the trust between staff and myself. I made a poor decision in my time of playing here and regret doing so. I understand that what I did was uncalled for and was very selfish of myself and I am sorry that I went through with it. I hope you can forgive me of my infringement upon the rules, and I hope I can be unbanned to rejoin the community as a active contributing player.

@gabizou