• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:jmandudeguy
Banned by: @No idea. EDIT: I was told it was Angyles?
Time of ban:4/14/2013
Reason for ban:Advertising.
Your story: There isn't much to put here other than the fact that I DID NOT advertise. I don't know what evidence you have received, but I didn't advertise in anyway. There was no time in which I posted the IP of any other server to any chat. So I think that this ban is not deserved at all.

EDIT: Angyles sorry I didn't know. Also I cannot reply here for some random reason. gabizou

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:jmandudeguy
Banned by: @No idea. EDIT: I was told it was Angyles?
Time of ban:4/14/2013
Reason for ban:Advertising.
Your story: There isn't much to put here other than the fact that I DID NOT advertise. I don't know what evidence you have received, but I didn't advertise in anyway. There was no time in which I posted the IP of any other server to any chat. So I think that this ban is not deserved at all.

Whomever told you that was incorrect as I have been on vacation the past few days with Kryptomaniac. I believe it was either Kainzo or gabizou who did it.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Kainzo banned you for advertising, pretty sure he wouldn't ban without reason.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Several members of the community have brought to my attention you've been hitting up members that may give RL cash for coins/items and where you want the cash is to have them buy it on another server's shop.

I won't stand for this. My community isnt a piggy bank that you can strike at your leisure.

Status
Not open for further replies.