• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban appeal Tom_Dearinger

Tom_Dearinger

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Tom_Dearinger
Banned by: @(name) I guess Danda
Time of ban: About an hour ago
Reason for ban: It says griefing
Your story: I was playing and got dc and it popped up on my screen saying, "Griefing". I make sure I am care not to grief people's property or things that would be reported for griefing. When asking Angy about me being warned first she says that Danda already had warned me. I check my inbox and I have recieved no such warning from him. If he sent it to me in a pm there is a chance i never say it bcus I close my dialog box sometimes so i can see more of the game. I have no idea where I griefed and if I did I would own up to my mistake. Look you guys have the only server I play on minecraft and it's pretty awesome, I wouldn't do anything to jeopordise my time I have invested into your server. I hope you see that I only have good intentions and unban ASAP.

Thanks for reading

-Tom

Kainzo