• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal (PLEASE UNBAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cylixty

Wood
IGN: Cylixty
Banned by: @(LordZelkova)
Time of ban: 20-01-2016
Reason for ban: "Malicious Intent"
Your story: I'm not sure what happened, but he banned me I think because he was angry for calling him stupid or something. its been a YEAR now. can I at LEAST have SOME sort of closure? or possibly...

possibly...

be unbanned?

Cylixty

Wood
I'm sorry for calling names, just do something about this. it's been wayyy too long and I love this server.

Cylixty

Wood
could you at least unban me? all I did was call him stupid.
that was a YEAR AGO.

jebus can I PLEASE just come back on the server?

Cylixty

Wood
and I DONT KNOW WHO BANNED ME THEN. here's a screenshot:

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image (3).png
    New Bitmap Image (3).png
    397.1 KB · Views: 25

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
and I DONT KNOW WHO BANNED ME THEN. here's a screenshot:
OK then apparently it was me.
I don't recall your name though, I'll take a looksee into our logs.

The Screenshot says why you were banned though, for Malicious Intent.

Cylixty

Wood
I think back then I was clixty or Supergamer9001...
wait, no it couldn't have been supergamer9001 since that was mid-2015 when that account got stolen.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I think back then I was clixty or Supergamer9001...
wait, no it couldn't have been supergamer9001 since that was mid-2015 when that account got stolen.
I'll lift the ban, I'm pretty sure I meant to drop a Temp ban and must've mistyped.

Cylixty

Wood
also I just got muted because I was getting pissed off at these guys basicly telling me to kill myself etc.

jesus christ this is obscene

Cylixty

Wood
DrHeretic is abusing his Proctor powers. I was not spamming or advertising, but he says I cant do anything to stop him. he thinks he has a legion behind him, but he dont. kick him. he's abusing powers and muting / kicking people off chats for his own purpose. I got kicked off of /ch o and for why? because I said "don't you dare mute me again." he responded by basicly saying "I'll mute you globally next time, and I've got a lot of backing behind me so why do you think you can stop me?"

Cylixty

Wood
this is what I mean by kicking people off chats. yeeah.

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image (2).png
    New Bitmap Image (2).png
    8.3 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.