• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal a la Eagles90809

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: eagles90809
Banned by: @(name) Alator
Time of ban: 11:15 PM EST
Reason for ban: illegal mod use
Your story: after killing blualuga and PcMonkey11 with Da_Burg, I was banned for illegal mod use, I think that this might have been a lag induced alarm set off, because i frequently get kicked from the server for "going to fast"

EDIT: Just updating by saying that I really miss the server and want to get back on. I swear that I was not using any illegal mods. I think most likely it was caused by lag as I don't even believe there are any movement mods that are not blocked by nocheat and the server had been lagging a lot during those days. I know it doesn't prove my innocence at all but I've uploaded some videos of me pvping. As you can see in the video, no illegal mods are being used. Thank you for reading and considering this.
-Sir Eagle
Kainzo

EDIT 2: Can you please tell me what EXACTLY was happening? Alator told me that I was teleporting around. This just seems ridiculous. I am not aware of how to do that; nor how nocheat doesn't autoban me for it. The only class that has a teleporting ability like that is Wizard:Blink. I was a Samurai and didn't even notice that happening. All I noticed was extreme lag spikes, where people stopped moving and a few seconds later appeared a few blocks ahead. Maybe this is what you saw when you witnessed the fight. I'm not a hacker and am trying to prove it. If you want I can post more videos of me PVPing in Skirmish like the one that I posted below. Please realize that I am banned because the server was lagging. Take a look at the video and see how laggy the server is everyday. Consider unbaning.
-Sir Eagle

EDIT 3: Wondering what the duration of this ban was, also if there is anything that I can do, prove, or say to shorten it. Kainzo

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Myself and two other staff members were watching you. You were not lagging, you were moving to the point of teleporting around. The sharp angles of the sudden changes in direction and lack of skill message indicate you were not under the effect of movement-boosting skills. Unless Kainzo changes his mind, this ban will stand.