• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

-- ballisticforce's Whitelist Application --

1. In-game name: ballisticforce
  2. Location & Age: London, 21 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): n/a
  4. Referral(s): time_warp1
  5. Reason you should be accepted:
I've been playing MineCraft for a while now, but stopped due to University demands. Now that I have my time back I would like to get back to it and enjoy the game. I have never played on a multi-player server -- played all my MineCraft days on single player. Now with more time in my hands I asked one of my friends if he knew any good multiplayer servers that he plays in and he recommended me Hero Craft. I'll be honest -- I have no experience in multi-player servers on MineCraft, but hopefully I'll learn and enjoy it in here.
  1. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
My friend time_warp1 recommended it to me. We both play a fps game called UberStrike (we're both moderators in that game) so that's how we met. I told him I wanted to get back to MineCraft but in multiplayer, because I can tell it is more fun, and he recommended me Hero Craft. So far of what he has told me about the mod, it sounds pretty awesome!
  1. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yes I did, that means you have one more digit on your vote count!
  1. Additional Info:
I wrestle grizzly bears and eat them, and have goblins taking care of my house chores.
No but seriously, all I really want is to have fun and spend a good amount of time with my friends playing in this mod. Looking forward what you guys have in store for me!
--
ballisticforce