• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balence Team App: Arcanegrove

arcanegrove

Obsidian
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Arcanegrove, 14
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since late fall of 2011, I think its time to aply for a staff position.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: I have been testing out different classses for the past month or so( And I am still testing out different classes on test) my favorites so far being Dragoon, paladin, necromancer and wizard.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I am on Quite often on and can dedicate
2-3 hours an evening to testing. CST
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I love a RP style to all PvP and PvE. I am never frustraighted at not suceeding, but insteed, I motavate myself to push harder to acheive my goal ( In this case Balence to Herocraft PvP and PvE)
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love the PvP on Herocraft, I find it one of the biggest +'s ( For me at least) . But the it need balence for it to be fun. If you love a class, but can't win a fight as it, you will be very upset. But at the same time, if your playing a class that ALWAYS win, but you dislike, you will want to respec. While I realize that not all classes should be able to kill all class, EVERY fight fight should be primarily determined be the skill set of the player. I am also a comidian, I make peopel laugh in ways they disn't know possable.
Thanks for reading!