• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team - brancher

brancher

Obsidian
I've procrastinated applying for this posistion for awhile now, but after coming back and seeing the state of PvP on HC at the moment I feel it needs to be done. I've been apart of this server for well over a year now, and feel that its finally time to help.

The fact of the matter is; Herocraft has the potential to be absolutely top-notch PvP wise (with a little direction of course). but the state of things now are just.. not balanced. I'm offering my free time to this project solely because I feel that the balancing team needs more regular PvP'ers than what it currently has. When i'm on, thats all i'm doing. I truly believe that I can really get things on the right track, and actually make a competitive environment for ALL classes, not just having a couple of classes being bombshell, with others paling in comparison.

I hope you consider my offer.