• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application:Super593

Super593

Glowstone
. Minecraft IGN / Age:Super593
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Ever since I found Zeal.Been about 3 years I think.
4. What's your favorite class/path?:The Caster Path.My favorite class however is runeblade.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:Usually around late afternoon/night in Eastern Time.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:I have a wide variety of experience in multiple classes and have no favoritism to have any changed first just because I like them.I'm friendly and willing to acceapt all ideas from various members of the team.
7. Do you have any similar experience?:I helped create classes/balanced them for other Heroes servers that eventually shutdown.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:Yes.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?:Definently.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I want to be a member of the Balance team because I want to help balance Herocraft.I see people complain about some classes skills being too weak,too strong,etc,too underpowered or overpowered.I wanna help lessen these complaints and make each class equal in their own way in terms of skills.I've been active on the suggestions forums trying to suggests skills ideas/changes to skills for a while now and figured I want to take the next step forward and be a part of the official balance team.I understand what is required of me.