• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application MrCaptainUber

MrCaptainUber

Glowing Redstone
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: MrCaptainUber, 19
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Three years.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: I used to love geomancer but now my favourite is ranger due to their play style of kiting while dishing out damage.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I am very active so I can test 2-10 hours a week. I am on EST time zone.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have played many other rpg games competitively and comprehend the balancing process. As well I can look at these classes impartially. I understand how to keep classes from getting overloaded due to having too many perks such as mobility, damage ratios, range,raw damage and skill cap.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have beta tested other rpg games that required balancing between different classes.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was in the top 1% of League of Legends a competitive moba game and I understood how the balancing process worked between 100+ champions having multiple abilities, different stats and ranges for the past two and a half years. I have played other rpg games such as World of Warcraft for seven years.