• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application: lucas65653

lucas65653

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: lucas65653, 15 years old.
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on the server for about 7 or so months now.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: my favorite class would have to be necromancer, due to the fact that I like his ability to go to the nether in addition to having many skills that also heal him. However, this does not mean I would make those skills over-powered, as I like all the other classes very much aswell.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I live in EST, and I could test 2 or so hours a day, starting next week. (This week is the week of my final exams.)
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I love to pvp. I have loved fighting on minecraft ever since I first started playing. It always gives me pleasure attacking zombies or players, then having them fight back using their own unique strategies. I believe that no class should be the most powerful, because what's the fun in that? I prefer to have all classes have their own special strengths and weaknesses. I am one of the smartest students in my grade, and I am always getting straight A's. I can dedicate a lot of time towards testing/ balancing the skills, as my summer vacation starts in about 3 weeks. (I get 2.5 months off of school.) I would love nothing more than to be able to help balance the classes the way the leader(s) see fit. It would be fun to test all of the skills out, looking for flaws in them and trying to find ways to better them. I feel as though I could bring a lot to the server and to the skills/ classes.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have been playing role playing games for about 4-5 years now. I have played and still do play some of those games. My favorites had to be World of Warcraft and Diablo 2 and 3. Both of them are role-playing games in which each and every class has strengths and weaknesses. They all usually beat one class but lose to another.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, I understand that this team is used for balancing the current skills.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes, I will do whatever the leader requests us to do, because I know it is for the best.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I always try my best to achieve my goals and benefit the community. Also, I'm a very intelligent strategist using varying techniques to conquer others, and I think I could use those abilities to better balance the skills. I can also create many different scenarios to try and figure out what the best way to balance the skills are.

Thanks for reading! Bye!