• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App : yoIyo

yoIyo

Obsidian
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: yoIyo, 20
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
January 9th, 2011
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Disciple, Ninja, Dreadknight, Wizard
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: PST, Can test whenever I'm online.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Played through most specializations of classes of Rogue, Healer, and Warrior; I PvP quite often and have basic knowledge of which classes make a turning point in a solo or team fight.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Was on balance team before; removed for inactivity.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, anything else, such as new skills should be turned to the 'Suggestion Forums'.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I can listen to, and execute orders given to me from a higher authority.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been around for awhile, haven't donated to server unfortunately, So I decided why not try for a position to help give back the community, listen to the comments of others and what they have to say about classes being above others.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: yoIyo/ 18
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: January 9th, 2011
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Dragoon is my favorite, but I prefer any of the Warrior/Rogue Specializations.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: PST, Can test whenever I'm online which is just about everyday.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Played through most specializations of classes of Rogue and Warrior, PvP quite often and have basic knowledge of which classes make a turning point in a solo or team fight.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Other then talking about tweaks/changes classes could have, none.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:Yes, anything else, such as new skills should be turned to the 'Suggestion Forums'.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I can listen to, and execute orders given to me from a higher authority.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been around for awhile, haven't donated to server unfortunately, So I decided why not try for a position to help give back the community, listen to the comments of others and what they have to say about classes being above others.
Looks like a solid app.
c12095 - wanna get on these new apps please?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Welcome to the team! You should be seeing a balance forum shortly.