• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: PernixPike

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: PernixPike | 17

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was whitelisted sometime around November 2011.

4. What's your favorite class/path?: Rogue/Bard

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I'll be available for most hours of the day until school starts. I live in the Eastern time zone.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I've noticed that many balance team members no longer PvP consistently and I would love to fill this gap. I'm an active player/community member that LOVES PvP. I joined this server for PvP and continue to play for it every day. I've made threads in the past about classes/balance in the suggestions thread, but I would like to become more involved and be able to help the server. I'm happy to offer insightful perspectives on any situation involving class balance and skills. I have also participated in 3 of the 5 Herocraft PvP tournaments and have seen every type of PvP from a Bard's perspective. I'd also like to add I've played with and against every class multiple times, and I understand how each works.

7. Additional info you would like to tell us: After looking at every staff position I could apply for, I concluded that balance team is the only place where I could be useful. I've also spoken with other balance team members, and I understand what would be expected of me. I love Herocraft and this is the only way I see myself helping the server.

(On mobile so I can't make it look nice)[DOUBLEPOST=1350587336,1344200557][/DOUBLEPOST]Playing again, and still interested.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Welcome to the team! You should be seeing a balance forum shortly.