• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: pandaman7

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: pandaman7 / 17

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been playing HC since July 2011.

4. What's your favorite class/path?: The first class I ever mastered was Dragoon, and it is probably my favorite class. Though I mastered Ninja this map and have been really enjoying it.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Whenever I'm needed. I can test nearly every day of the week, however the times may vary but I would be able to get on. My timezone is CST.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have been PvPing on Herocraft for nearly two years. I am the founder and leader of the guild called The Freepers. This guild is one of the server's largest PvP group. With that being said, I play Herocraft for the PvP. I have experience in several different classes, and have fought every class on the server in 1v1s and in team fights. Me and my friends test skills all the time to see what the damage is or how enchanted armor affects the damage, etc.

I focus nearly all of my time on HC towards PvP. Personally, I see myself as an experienced PvPer who is qualified for something that is so directly related. I have a good understanding of what Herocraft wants for its unique PvP, and I think that I would be able to enhance it by providing my input on its current state.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: I do not have any direct comparisons to this type of experience; however, I was a beta tester for a different game called Überstrike. I suppose that could be viewed as important as I know how to fill out forms such as bug reports.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Of course.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was a proctor on Herocraft for half of Zeal, and eventually resigned when I went inactive for a brief period. Herocraft is by far my favorite Minecraft server, and always will be. I have already donated to the server and would love to give back to it in another way as well. Hopefully I am given the opportunity to do so.

Thank you for reading.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: pandaman7 / 17

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been playing HC since July 2011.

4. What's your favorite class/path?: The first class I ever mastered was Dragoon, and it is probably my favorite class. Though I mastered Ninja this map and have been really enjoying it.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Whenever I'm needed. I can test nearly every day of the week, however the times may vary but I would be able to get on. My timezone is CST.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have been PvPing on Herocraft for nearly two years. I am the founder and leader of the guild called The Freepers. This guild is one of the server's largest PvP group. With that being said, I play Herocraft for the PvP. I have experience in several different classes, and have fought every class on the server in 1v1s and in team fights. Me and my friends test skills all the time to see what the damage is or how enchanted armor affects the damage, etc.

I focus nearly all of my time on HC towards PvP. Personally, I see myself as an experienced PvPer who is qualified for something that is so directly related. I have a good understanding of what Herocraft wants for its unique PvP, and I think that I would be able to enhance it by providing my input on its current state.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: I do not have any direct comparisons to this type of experience; however, I was a beta tester for a different game called Überstrike. I suppose that could be viewed as important as I know how to fill out forms such as bug reports.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Of course.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was a proctor on Herocraft for half of Zeal, and eventually resigned when I went inactive for a brief period. Herocraft is by far my favorite Minecraft server, and always will be. I have already donated to the server and would love to give back to it in another way as well. Hopefully I am given the opportunity to do so.

Thank you for reading.
Thanks for the app - I'll try and review this tomorrow if time permits.