• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Nikewade

Nikewade

Soulsand
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:

Nikewade / 17

2. Position applying for:

Balance Team (implementer or tester): Either or.

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:

3-4 years (Maybe even longer as I've known of the server for quite some time.)

4. What's your favorite class/path?:

Ninja / stealthy type classes (ranger, runeblade, and most of the rogue classes).

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:

I am in the EST timezone and I should be able to test at most to any time as my schedule is always fluctuating.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:

I am a loyal, hardworking person and I have a wide range of knowledge due to my experience in Minecraft / other games (I have been playing Minecraft for a little over 6-7 years). I like to think that I have a good mind set when it comes to testing / trouble shooting. I'm almost never biased and I have more then enough knowledge of the server to make decisions that would better everyone.

7. Do you have any similar experience?:

I have many experiences in the field of testing, I par take in loads of beta tests for many games and even minecraft servers. As I stated above, I have a great mindset when it comes to these type of things.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:

I understand this as well as I understand that with this rank, I have a responsibility and this responsibility will be met.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?:

I come from a background of working with many staff teams so I don't think this will be a big deal / change for me.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I would very much like to help out the server in this field as I think I have what it takes to do so. I always look at the balance team posts and I have so much to say but no where to place it. I think if I am accepted, It will be a great help to the community :D.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:

Nikewade / 17

2. Position applying for:

Balance Team (implementer or tester): Either or.

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:

3-4 years (Maybe even longer as I've known of the server for quite some time.)

4. What's your favorite class/path?:

Ninja / stealthy type classes (ranger, runeblade, and most of the rogue classes).

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:

I am in the EST timezone and I should be able to test at most to any time as my schedule is always fluctuating.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:

I am a loyal, hardworking person and I have a wide range of knowledge due to my experience in Minecraft / other games (I have been playing Minecraft for a little over 6-7 years). I like to think that I have a good mind set when it comes to testing / trouble shooting. I'm almost never biased and I have more then enough knowledge of the server to make decisions that would better everyone.

7. Do you have any similar experience?:

I have many experiences in the field of testing, I par take in loads of beta tests for many games and even minecraft servers. As I stated above, I have a great mindset when it comes to these type of things.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:

I understand this as well as I understand that with this rank, I have a responsibility and this responsibility will be met.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?:

I come from a background of working with many staff teams so I don't think this will be a big deal / change for me.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I would very much like to help out the server in this field as I think I have what it takes to do so. I always look at the balance team posts and I have so much to say but no where to place it. I think if I am accepted, It will be a great help to the community :D.
Based on previous disciplinary actions I'm going to pass on this for now. Perhaps if your attitude improves in the future we can revisit this.

Nikewade

Soulsand
Sounds good. Altho I don't see how my "actions" should affect this? I don't know if you fully know what happen regarding my ban? I will respect this decision tho and I will try to do better for the future.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Sounds good. Altho I don't see how my "actions" should affect this? I don't know if you fully know what happen regarding my ban? I will respect this decision tho and I will try to do better for the future.
Players who tend to get into trouble don't always mix on staff teams. Besides this recent ban I've also banned you in the past for other rule breaking.