• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Nether281

Nether281

TNT
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Nether281 / 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Six months or so total
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Anything related to the Warrior section
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: By the end of this week i will be able to get on at basically any time I'm needed between 8-11am to 4am (Central Time Zone)
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Hero Experience Diversity (See below)
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Yes, Admin on a couple of servers that used to run Heroes as well as other staff positions helping with class balance.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes, of course.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: As someone who wandered from server to server, the Heroes plugin was always my favorite, so i constantly looked for the plugin in all the servers i played, playing different classes from the simple Ninja to the complex Psionn, I've seen it all and am quite impressed with the capabilities of the Heroes plugin. I think the fact that I've seen so many OTHER servers put their spin on heroes really gives me that different outlook on this server seeing that all the other balance team/staff members have basically lived on nothing but this server as far as im concerned, my old server nomading days are behind me and I think i have enough experience to help out, even if I've only returned to this map for a mere 3 weeks. I've also seeing a lack of class balance changes/ class suggestions in the forums so i went ahead and made a large list regarding different ideas and am very pleased on just having my idea out there in general. And also, I am a diabetic so sometimes i wont be available due to medical reasons and have a very low chance (but still there) to be hospitalized due to blood sugar level issues.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Nether281 / 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Six months or so total
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Anything related to the Warrior section
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: By the end of this week i will be able to get on at basically any time I'm needed between 8-11am to 4am (Central Time Zone)
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Hero Experience Diversity (See below)
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Yes, Admin on a couple of servers that used to run Heroes as well as other staff positions helping with class balance.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes, of course.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: As someone who wandered from server to server, the Heroes plugin was always my favorite, so i constantly looked for the plugin in all the servers i played, playing different classes from the simple Ninja to the complex Psionn, I've seen it all and am quite impressed with the capabilities of the Heroes plugin. I think the fact that I've seen so many OTHER servers put their spin on heroes really gives me that different outlook on this server seeing that all the other balance team/staff members have basically lived on nothing but this server as far as im concerned, my old server nomading days are behind me and I think i have enough experience to help out, even if I've only returned to this map for a mere 3 weeks. I've also seeing a lack of class balance changes/ class suggestions in the forums so i went ahead and made a large list regarding different ideas and am very pleased on just having my idea out there in general. And also, I am a diabetic so sometimes i wont be available due to medical reasons and have a very low chance (but still there) to be hospitalized due to blood sugar level issues.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.
I'm going to decline this for now - Feel free to apply again in a month or two when you have some more server experience.