• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Keache

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Keache, 15 years
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since February 20th, 2012 (So about 5 months)
4. What's your favorite class/path?: While I've always been a fan of being sneaky, I really enjoy playing Dragoon. I find its mobility to be a very fun and versatile asset.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I live in New England, so I live on the EST timezone. On weekdays, I am generally available from 3:20pm - 10:00pmish for playing and testing (barring Thursdays, when I generally get on at around 6:00pm EST).
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: What sets me apart from other team members is my ability to see what a class is designed to do, its strengths and weaknesses, its role/theme, and how it's supposed to be played/used. I am an avid PvPer and MMO player, so I have a lot of experience to bring to the table. Through observation, experience, and from what I've learned about balance over my years of gaming in general, I am confident that I will make a great contribution to the team.
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a bit of prior balance/bug testing experience under my belt. A few months after Starcraft II came out, I had managed to sign up and get selected to aid in the balancing and testing of a mod called "Parasite". During this time I was able to learn a lot about balancing and game creation. I've also been very active in discussing balance topics in my town over Teamspeak (with Draconis, Vongard, Danda, Spartanman, and sometimes Unkownloner. Depends on whether or not he's feeling particularly lonely), which has allowed me to gain a great deal of insight on what good and bad ideas look like. Since I see Unkownloner often, I am usually able to ask him if certain ideas are feasible, coding-wise (which helps me to not make otherwise outrageous suggestions). Ultimately, I enjoy offering suggestions and I really want to better help Herocraft become a fun, balanced, and hardcore environment. I appreciate your consideration.

Thank you,
Keache